Glue for billiard stickers "SUPER DIAMOND" 5 ml.
ideal for all types of stickers and grommets (or fibers)
Does not undergo crystallization during gluing
has established itself as a reliable, high-quality product
Unique glue for billiard stickers "SUPER DIAMOND"
Adhesive for billiard stickers “Super Diamond” is developed by experienced specialists of the renowned manufacturer of chalk and stickers “Super Diamond”.
Super Diamond is ideal for all types of decals and grommets (or fibers). Provides strong, fast (in 1 minute) and reliable adhesion. Lies on the sticker and the end of the sleeve (or fiber) with an even layer. It does not crystallize during the gluing process.
“Super Diamond” glue has been tested by many professional players and has established itself as a reliable, quality product. It contains no solvents, and no stabilizers or catalysts are required for use.
Mode of application:
- clean and degrease the surfaces to be glued.
- make sure the surfaces to be bonded are clean and dry.
- carefully prepare the surfaces to be glued and fit them perfectly so that there is no gap between them.
- Apply a little glue to the sticker and the end of the sleeve (or fiber) to form a thin film.
- wait 1-2 minutes for the adhesive film on the sticker and the sleeve (or fiber) to dry and absorb.
- Apply another 1 drop to the sticker.
- firmly squeeze the glued surfaces of the sticker and the end of the sleeve (or fiber) for 10-15 seconds.
- the glue line will be ready within 1 minute.
- For the best glue line quality, use the “decal fixing tool”.
- complete polymerization occurs within 24 hours, so if there is time, it is better to start execution 24 hours after gluing.
- It is important to remember that an excessive amount of glue degrades the quality of the glue line.
- Shelf life with a tightly closed cap is 3 years (in a dark place at t ° from +5 to + 25 ° С and relative air humidity up to 75%.
Protect eyes and fingers from sticking!
In case of contact with the skin, wash off the glue with warm water or acetone.
Keep out of the reach of children!